Come by to sit down, share a story and relax in our new outdoor patio in a safe environment. Speaking of safe and clean environment, we believe this is paramount for a one of a kind experience in our new patio setting.
Here’s what we’re doing, and, in line with the government guidelines, the health and well being of our staff members and guests are our top priority and with that our outdoor patio space reflects these guiding principles.
We wanted to share with you the safety procedures we are implementing to keep everyone safe:
- Reconfiguring patio seating to meet social distancing guidelines with tables 6ft apart edge to edge
- Seating is on a first-come basis. Groups are limited to 6 people with a 90min seating allotment
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing each seating of all high contact area
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Providing easily available hand sanitizer at all common areas such as the entrance, patio and restrooms for guests
- Guest have the option to receive text messages when their table is available without losing location in line
- A QR code for guests to retrieve our digital menu on their mobile device
- Allowing for contactless mobile payment at the table with the guest’s personal device
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and experience you’ve come to expect from the brewery.